November 8, 2019 starting @ 7:30 AM
Blood Draws, Flu Shots and Blood Pressures available
Blood screening – fasting 12 prior. Nothing but water. Payment is required at time of blood draw. It will be individual’s responsibility to submit to insurance.
1) General Health Fair Panel: $25.75 per person
- TOTAL BILIRUBIN
- ALT (SGPT)
- TOTAL PROTEIN
- GAMMA GT
- HDL CHOLESTEROL
- CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN
- URIC ACID
2) General Health Fair Panel and Hemogram (Red & White blood cell counts): $38.15/person
3) General Health Fair Panel plus PSA (Prostrate Specific Antigen) for Men: $42.80 per person
4) General Health Fair Panel, PSA for Men plus Hemogram: $54.85 per person
Flu shots are also available for students with parents present
- Tdap/Pneumonia/ - this is for the pneumonia and tdap shots
- Insurance will be billed for the immunizations.
- You will need to bring a copy of the front and back of your insurance cards.
Please call Marie at 308-436-5262 to schedule an appointment.