Planning Session V Notes
September 27 - Session V
Participants: Deb Griebe, Katie Stauffer, Kasandra Rossi, Kinsey Groves, Priscilla Stauffer, Rebecca Wenger, Bob Cooper, Angie Hilbert, Deb Leffers, Edward Montgomery, Nancy Olsen, Robin Parsons, Kristen Smith, Sara Steer, Sandy wounded Arrow, Brandon Avila, Barb Cooper, Rick Caudillo, Sue Harrison, Brittany Serres, Tod Wenger, Chris Cooper
A draft of 4 goals based on the Mission Statement was distributed. Staff divided into 4 groups to review one goal and identify objectives, actions/strategies, person/dept responsible, and time line. Each group reported out on discussion/drafts. SMART goals will be developed in follow up SP sessions.
S.M.A.R.T. Goals are:
- Specific: Well defined, clear, and unambiguous
- Measurable: With specific criteria that measure your progress towards the goal
- Achievable: Attainable and not impossible to achieve
- Realistic: Within reach, realistic, and relevant
- Timely: With a clearly defined timeline that include target dates
Draft of Action Plan will be reviewed and discussed at the next SP Session.