2020-2021 District Goals
Banner County School
- Increase reading comprehension and math competency through multiple strategies across K-12 curriculum.
- Communicate and promote to students, parents, and patrons expanded curriculum opportunities.
Budget Management/Facilities Leadership.
- Create a facilities plan to identify improvement and expansion needs for aging facilities.
- Provide budget consistency and demonstrate fiscal responsibility while assessing budget needs.
- Develop a communications plan to convey school district information to all stakeholders to reduce the sharing of false information.
- Maintain a chain of command for parents and staff to foster and improve communications in the district.
District Climate Leadership.
- Formulate a plan to maintain and grow enrollment numbers including a strategy to retain and recruit quality option students.
- Encourage and grow parent, community and student involvement and interest in the district.
- Provide proactive and positive leadership for staff and students to improve morale.